Tuesday 19 March 2013

Good Friends Like Adrian Always Take Care Of Whom They Care For


Sometimes, either we just don't notice a few things or just ignore them!!!

I run a transportation company in Palo Alto and daily receive several mails and letters regarding insurance, loan, etc. And I just put all those in the trash. Similarly, when the notice for DOT mandate training came to me for the first time, instead of taking it seriously I just threw it into the trash.

During those days, the US DOT conducted a survey to look for the organizations that trained or registered their supervisors for the DOT training.

That survey was also conducted in San Francisco where my friend Adrian's transportation business is located. Since he was also not aware about the DOT mandates, he didn't register his supervisor for the training and had to pay fines imposed by DOT.

After that incident he decided to train his supervisors for DOT alcohol and drug awareness and started looking for the training programs and courses for the supervisors. His search ended at the DOT Supervisor Compliance Training Department.

However, when he was just about to register with DOT Supervisor Compliance Training Department, he got to read about Supervisor Compliance Training Department Complaints and Supervisor Compliance Training Department Scam reports. Adrian had already visited Supervise Compliance’s website and found nothing suspicious at all.

Therefore, he decided to find out the truth behind these Supervisor Compliance Training Department Scam claims, and during his research he found that the DOT Supervisor Compliance Training Department is not a scam and all the complaints and scam reports are false. After confirming this he immediately got registered with them.

He hasn't only trained his supervisors at DOT Supervisor Compliance Training Department, but also updated me about the DOT mandates and suggested me to get registered with Supervisor Compliance for the training.

I am fortunate that I didn’t fall under the DOT scanner and grateful that Adrian called me in time to inform me about the DOT mandates!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment